Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I know you are but what am I

So this is my first post on the blog. I suppose I should say something important about who we are and expound upon the many accomplishments and historical facts relating to my family but most of you all ready know and frankly speaking, it can be quite heady for a blog.

I'm excited to start detailing many of my exploits (or lack thereof) to the pooblic at large. Again, mainly my friends cause no one else probably is that interested unless they're some kind of creepy voyeristic perv.

Yesterday I went in to Hoopes Vision to check out the possibility of lasik surgery. I was somewhat disappointed when I discovered that lasik doesn't mean replacing your eyes with robot eyes that shoot lasers. I mean come on that would just be cool. hehe. No but really, I will probably make some phone calls to see if it's worth it. Ned Flanders had good results until he hit the ten year mark.

-Jacob
Stridere secreta divisos aure susurros

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Nice blog! Welcome to the blogging world. I've only been here 3 weeks. :) Good luck with lasik. It's on my radar, but I need to make the step and go get looked at. The lasers sound like a good idea. ha